McGraw-Hill Education

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at McGraw-Hill Education.

Interview Details – Two interviews in the HQ and one by phone

Interview Question – General questions about previous experiences   Answer Question

Sales

The process took 3 months - interviewed at McGraw-Hill Education in July 2011.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews and three face-to-face interviews. Appreciated thoroughness but it was a VERY long process. Reimbursed expenses for flying into company locations for interviews. Hiring mgr was willing to do Skype interview since we couldn't make 1:1 happen. Did actually receive notice that I was not selected for position, which I appreciated. Hiring mgr kept in good communication throughout process, which was helpful since it was so protracted. Very slick corporate culture in this company.

Interview Questions

Sales

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McGraw-Hill Education in May 2010.

Interview Details – Had to complete phone interview followed by a rigorous homework assignment in preparation for face to face interview. I had to go to a college campus and interview six professors to ask them what factors play into their decision to buy a particular text book. Then I had to write a paper about the experience in order to complete the interview process.

Interview Question – What did you learn from the on campus visit?   Answer Question

Worked for McGraw-Hill Education? Contribute to the Community!