McGraw Hill Financial

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at McGraw Hill Financial in April 2013.

Interview Details – HR was a little bit late in the game in my year, so I had a quick pre-screen interview and then 2 phone interviews with 2 hiring managers. Both lasted 20min. Wasn't hard, they asked me generic interview questions.

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at McGraw Hill Financial in March 2012.

Interview Details – Fairly casual, behavioral questions such as "describe a challenging situation you have met."

Interview Question – If we want to enter the Latin America Market, how would you conduct the analysis   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McGraw Hill Financial in March 2009.

Interview Details – Not sure if I described the duration of the interview properly. Regardless, I was referred to a position with McGraw-Hill in 2009. I interviewed with someone from their office in Columbus, OH over the phone and was subsequently interviewed 1:1 with the person under whom I would be working. The person I interviewed with and other employees at the office seemed friendly enough. As much as I wanted the position, I was not offered it.

Interview Question – Could you elaborate on how your work experience as listed on this resume?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at McGraw Hill Financial

Worked for McGraw Hill Financial? Contribute to the Community!