McGraw Hill Financial

McGraw Hill Financial Intern Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at McGraw Hill Financial in April 2013.

HR was a little bit late in the game in my year, so I had a quick pre-screen interview and then 2 phone interviews with 2 hiring managers. Both lasted 20min. Wasn't hard, they asked me generic interview questions.

Other Interview Reviews for McGraw Hill Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at McGraw Hill Financial in March 2012.

Fairly casual, behavioral questions such as "describe a challenging situation you have met."

Interview Questions
    • If we want to enter the Latin America Market, how would you conduct the analysis   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McGraw Hill Financial in March 2009.

Not sure if I described the duration of the interview properly. Regardless, I was referred to a position with McGraw-Hill in 2009. I interviewed with someone from their office in Columbus, OH over the phone and was subsequently interviewed 1:1 with the person under whom I would be working. The person I interviewed with and other employees at the office seemed friendly enough. As much as I wanted the position, I was not offered it.

Interview Questions
    • Could you elaborate on how your work experience as listed on this resume?   Answer Question