McGuire Research Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2015

2.0

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McGuire Research Services.

Interview

All you've got to do, is read a paper including some strange names of American politicians. Even if you screw up their names, you'll be hired. If you can read, you'll be hired.

Interview Questions

• They add phonetics next to the names of these people and they ironically screw up a lot of applicants while reading.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I just had to wait about a day or two and was told to go to orientation that same day.

Call-center Survey Taker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGuire Research Services (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2014.

Interview

Go into the office and take a verbal reading test. If you get passed the reading test then you can fill out the application. If you're called back for training that's when you fill out all your paperwork

Interview Questions

• Basic data entry for computer and learn the codes to input. Practice interviews learn procedure and do a walk thru of office, restrooms, dress codes and pay days.   1 Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGuire Research Services.

Interview

reading test

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGuire Research Services (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The interview process is simple and quick. Read some narratives clearly and demonstrate a basic skill set.

Interview Questions

• None presented. The interview process is geared to displaying and performing an entry-level ability.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no salary negotiation.

Call-center Survey Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGuire Research Services (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2011.

Interview

To apply you just have to walk in during office hours. Be sure to have your ID and social security card with you because you will probably be hired on the spot. You take a short spelling test with moronically simple words, you read a short paragraph out loud, and then read names out loud off of a sheet which are broken down phonetically.

Phone Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGuire Research Services in February 2011.

Interview

It starts with a call to (702) 933-0550 to check for training class availability. Once the appointment is set, you will proceed to the address provided and complete all the necessary paperwork and be given a study sheet for the test. The test is a reading/ spelling/ pronunciation skills analysis. If you pass you are hired and shown around. If you fail, you are ineligible - forever period, Don't cry.

Interview Questions

• Can you spell and pronounce English accurately?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You passed the test, now you can work for us.