McGuyer Homebuilders Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at McGuyer Homebuilders

Sales Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGuyer Homebuilders (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview with sales manager, then project manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Sales Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McGuyer Homebuilders (San Antonio, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

Was called to set day/time for 1:1, went to interview at area main office, they liked me so instantly had group interview, then offered job to me. Went very well, and was pleased with process. Then met Area President and welcomed aboard.

Interview Questions

• Describe previous successful high-end sales experiences?   Answer Question
    • How would sell a product as if it were the the best, disregarding it's competitors?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation of pay, very strict on starting salary policies. I would advise asking for time off upfront, they will usually grant it, after that it will a year before you get more, unless very lucky.