McGuyer Homebuilders

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Counselor Interview

Sales Counselor
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McGuyer Homebuilders in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview with sales manager, then project manager

Interview Question – What do you know about new home sales   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Sales Counselor Interview

Sales Counselor
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McGuyer Homebuilders in January 2009.

Interview Details – Was called to set day/time for 1:1, went to interview at area main office, they liked me so instantly had group interview, then offered job to me. Went very well, and was pleased with process. Then met Area President and welcomed aboard.

Interview Questions

• Describe previous successful high-end sales experiences?   Answer Question
  • How would sell a product as if it were the the best, disregarding it's competitors?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation of pay, very strict on starting salary policies. I would advise asking for time off upfront, they will usually grant it, after that it will a year before you get more, unless very lucky.

Worked for McGuyer Homebuilders? Contribute to the Community!