McJunkin Red Man MRC

McJunkin Red Man MRC Interview Questions

2.3

Department Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at McJunkin Red Man MRC in February 2014.

There were several phone conversations and email correspondences before the actual interview. The interview was held in an office with another person on the telephone. Overall it was very relaxed and professional, but they asked very detailed questions. There was a computer skills test at the conclusion of the interview.

They were firm.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nitro, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nitro, WV

interviewed at McJunkin Red Man MRC in January 2013.

Drud test background check 2 interviees

Bad very bad

Warehouse Associate/CDL Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at McJunkin Red Man MRC in August 2010.

Staffing Agency sent me to MRC office located on site with major client. Local manager and regional vp met me there and discussed my background and office system skills in particular. Two days for MVR and background check to clear. Interviewed on Tues. morning, got the call on Thurs. evening to start Fri. Could have asked for higher starting pay.

I think I lowballed myself and could have gotten a slightly highly starting pay, but several raises were in play almost as soon as I started.

PC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at McJunkin Red Man MRC in March 2010.

This was a very easy interview. I just talked to the supervisor and told him about my background, experience, education.

Business Process Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at McJunkin Red Man MRC in October 2008.

HR did a good job or recruiting, setting up the phone interview, and getting back to me to bring me in for a face to face interview. They were good with communications throughout the process and keeping me informed of next steps. Please note that my experience was based on HR personnel that is no longer with the company.

would not negotiate salary

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at McJunkin Red Man MRC in May 2007.

No specific perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.