McKenna Long & Aldridge Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at McKenna Long & Aldridge

Patent Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McKenna Long & Aldridge (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with several of the attorneys and agents. A full day of interviews from 10-3pm. No presentations. They mostly asked about my research. They also spent some time telling me about the firm. I was frequently asked if I had questions for them.

Interview Questions

• 1.Describe your research 2. Why do you want a career in Patent law   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McKenna Long & Aldridge in August 2014.

Interview

I placed my resume on LinkedIn and was contacted by the HR person. The first interview was set in a couple of days. It was a teleconference with two people, which took place in the firm's conference room. Soon after, I was invited to the second interview. This time I was interviewed in person by two other people. The atmosphere was very friendly and everyone was very professional and polite.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an attorney did not appear at a hearing that was assigned to him due to someone else's calendar conflict because he forgot or did not pay attention to the calendar entry, but blamed you for making a mistake with calendaring.   1 Answer