McKenney's, Inc.

McKenney's, Inc. Engineering Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. in October 2007.

Interview Details – There was an initial interview, conducted on-campus at the local college that I attended. I met with two managers for approximately 30 minutes. At the close of this interview, I was invited to visit their office for an on-site interview the next week. The on-site interview was approximately 6 hours. I met with managers from various departments, who were looking to fill 9 similar positions. Each meeting served as a separate interview for that particular department. One of the managers included a tour of the facility as part of the interview.

Interview Question – The interview was too long ago. I do not remember any specific questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for McKenney's, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McKenney's, Inc. Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McKenney's, Inc. employees and interview candidates.