McKenney's, Inc. Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.0

IT Co-Op Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at McKenney's, Inc..

Single interview from career fair resume drop. Relaxed interview that discussed minor behavioral questions and no technical questions. Interviewers were un-enthused, but moderately polite.

Interview Questions
    • Be ready to shake with your left hand.   View Answer
    Negotiation was limited due to strict work requirements and salary is mostly non-negotiable.

Engineering Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. in October 2007.

There was an initial interview, conducted on-campus at the local college that I attended. I met with two managers for approximately 30 minutes. At the close of this interview, I was invited to visit their office for an on-site interview the next week. The on-site interview was approximately 6 hours. I met with managers from various departments, who were looking to fill 9 similar positions. Each meeting served as a separate interview for that particular department. One of the managers included a tour of the facility as part of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was too long ago. I do not remember any specific questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiating.

Tenant Co-Op Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at McKenney's, Inc. in September 2008.

Interview with the director of the program on campus. Then interview with each department head at the Atlanta Office. Typical behavioral questions designed to place you correctly within the company.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at McKenney's, Inc.

Worked for McKenney's, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!