McKenney's, Inc.

McKenney's, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2014
Updated Sep 17, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at McKenney's, Inc.

IT Co-Op Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at McKenney's, Inc..

Single interview from career fair resume drop. Relaxed interview that discussed minor behavioral questions and no technical questions. Interviewers were un-enthused, but moderately polite.

Interview Questions
    • Be ready to shake with your left hand.   View Answer
    Negotiation was limited due to strict work requirements and salary is mostly non-negotiable.

Helpdesk Coop Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at McKenney's, Inc. in April 2013.

I emailed my resume to the recruiter who promptly emailed me back. I had experience in the field so I qualified for the position. We set up an on-site interview. I met with the director of the department along with my manager. There were no extremely difficult questions. We held a conversation about my background in the field. They asked one or two very easy technical questions that I had no issue answering. They got back to me that day with an offer, and I waited a couple days to accept.

Interview Questions
    • Question regarding the troubleshooting process for a printer not working. They asked what I would do first if an employee was having difficulties with printing a document.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McKenney's, Inc. in October 2007.

There was an initial interview, conducted on-campus at the local college that I attended. I met with two managers for approximately 30 minutes. At the close of this interview, I was invited to visit their office for an on-site interview the next week. The on-site interview was approximately 6 hours. I met with managers from various departments, who were looking to fill 9 similar positions. Each meeting served as a separate interview for that particular department. One of the managers included a tour of the facility as part of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was too long ago. I do not remember any specific questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiating.

Tenant Co-Op Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McKenney's, Inc. in September 2008.

Interview with the director of the program on campus. Then interview with each department head at the Atlanta Office. Typical behavioral questions designed to place you correctly within the company.