McKesson

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at McKesson

Interview Details – Hiring manager was a new manager and did not ask one interview question. My next interview was with another business analyst who asked the appropriate interview questions.

Interview Question – That the hiring manager did not ask even one interview question. That should have been a red flag for what was to come.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiations were verbal and not written in a contract. Therefore what I negotiated for was not upheld since it was not in writing.

Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McKesson in May 2013.

Interview Details – Smooth, professional. Contract Recruiter, Company Recruiter, Hiring Manager, team interview then VP.

Carrollton, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at McKesson in May 2012.

Interview Details – It was good and very positive. I got the call from recruiter after applying on the website. The questions were basic and nothing exceptional. later I got the call for personal interview with hiring manager. The questions were about the experience and MBA courses I studied.

Interview Question – Tell me about the time when I failed   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McKesson in June 2011.

Interview Details – Although the interview process took a while, it was fairly simple. They are very picky about skills and experiences. One on one interviews give you a great look into the culture and environment. The staff was very friendly.

Interview Question – How can you write requirements if you are not clinical?   Answer Question

Worked for McKesson? Contribute to the Community!