McKesson

McKesson Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Hiring manager was a new manager and did not ask one interview question. My next interview was with another business analyst who asked the appropriate interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • That the hiring manager did not ask even one interview question. That should have been a red flag for what was to come.   Answer Question
The negotiations were verbal and not written in a contract. Therefore what I negotiated for was not upheld since it was not in writing.

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McKesson in May 2013.

Smooth, professional. Contract Recruiter, Company Recruiter, Hiring Manager, team interview then VP.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at McKesson in May 2012.

It was good and very positive. I got the call from recruiter after applying on the website. The questions were basic and nothing exceptional. later I got the call for personal interview with hiring manager. The questions were about the experience and MBA courses I studied.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at McKesson in June 2011.

Although the interview process took a while, it was fairly simple. They are very picky about skills and experiences. One on one interviews give you a great look into the culture and environment. The staff was very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • How can you write requirements if you are not clinical?   Answer Question