McKesson

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Alpharetta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McKesson in May 2013.

Interview Details – Smooth, professional. Contract Recruiter, Company Recruiter, Hiring Manager, team interview then VP.

Business Analyst
Carrollton, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at McKesson in May 2012.

Interview Details – It was good and very positive. I got the call from recruiter after applying on the website. The questions were basic and nothing exceptional. later I got the call for personal interview with hiring manager. The questions were about the experience and MBA courses I studied.

Interview Question – Tell me about the time when I failed   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McKesson in June 2011.

Interview Details – Although the interview process took a while, it was fairly simple. They are very picky about skills and experiences. One on one interviews give you a great look into the culture and environment. The staff was very friendly.

Interview Question – How can you write requirements if you are not clinical?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at McKesson

Worked for McKesson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McKesson Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by McKesson employees and interview candidates.