McKesson Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2015

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson in February 2008.

Interview

Group interview is good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson (Blue Bell, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview from HR, then came in for an onsite orientation which composed of 5 separate interviews (some were 1-1, others had 2 interviewers). Questions ranged from behavioral to technical.

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Carrollton, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

It was good and very positive. I got the call from recruiter after applying on the website. The questions were basic and nothing exceptional. later I got the call for personal interview with hiring manager. The questions were about the experience and MBA courses I studied.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson in April 2008.

Interview

Interviewed with a group of people who were very nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Always ask for more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Smooth, professional. Contract Recruiter, Company Recruiter, Hiring Manager, team interview then VP.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with HR then 3 interviews onsite a few days later. Informal and laid back. Mostly talked about what's happening in the business unit and what the teams are working on. Also spent time on what is in pipeline and direction of the company. They wanted to know the reason for my leaving the previous company.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle challenged that come up during the project that may affect the timeline?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKesson in June 2011.

Interview

Although the interview process took a while, it was fairly simple. They are very picky about skills and experiences. One on one interviews give you a great look into the culture and environment. The staff was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• How can you write requirements if you are not clinical?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Hiring manager was a new manager and did not ask one interview question. My next interview was with another business analyst who asked the appropriate interview questions.

Interview Questions

• That the hiring manager did not ask even one interview question. That should have been a red flag for what was to come.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiations were verbal and not written in a contract. Therefore what I negotiated for was not upheld since it was not in writing.