McKesson Canada

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Administrator (Storage) Interview

Richmond, BC (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at McKesson Canada in March 2013.

Interview Details – Apply the position on Mckesson website. Got phone screen from their HR in U.S. Then local comapny IS infrasturcuter team lead call me for another phone screen: He asked my basic information and asked my experience about storage then invited me for a technical interview. During the on site technical interview 2 people asked technical qestions about storage and VMware, it lasted more than 1 hour. Nice pepole and nice company!

Interview Question – questions about Storage (SAN NAS RAID) and VMware.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McKesson Canada in September 2011.

Interview Details – I had one initial phone screening by HR with questions about my interest for the position and my background. Since the position was based in Toronto and I lived in another province, they contacted me again to set up a few phone interviews with some of the managers. They asked different type of questions ranging from direct questions to behavioral questions. They were very professional and open to answer any questions that I had about the position, challenges and work environment.

Interview Questions

PM Interview

Richmond, BC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McKesson Canada in January 2012.

Interview Details – A bit of a slow process, but good questions were asked.

Interview Question – An example of when you didn't meet the deadline.   Answer Question

Software Engineer III Interview

Software Engineer III

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McKesson Canada in February 2010.

Interview Details – General Java language test.

Interview Question – Java test questions were quite easy, no brainteasers, but you must prepare beforehand for me it help to read day before on internet sample java interview questions, if I did not aprox 30% questions would go unanswered.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for McKesson Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McKesson Canada interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by McKesson Canada employees and interview candidates.