McKesson Canada

Updated Sep 24, 2014
Updated Sep 24, 2014

3.3

Administration Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at McKesson Canada.

First phone interview, than in-person and final phone interview.
    All questions were very common sense and work-related. Some of the questions required to provide interviewer with examples from your previous experience.

Software Test Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at McKesson Canada.

The interview lasted 2.5 to 3 hours. Tons of soft skill related and technical questions asked. The last half hour was for a written test. Don't expect oneself to be able to finish the lengthy test in just 30 minutes. It was also a test on time management.

None

Network Administrator (Storage) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at McKesson Canada in March 2013.

Apply the position on Mckesson website. Got phone screen from their HR in U.S. Then local comapny IS infrasturcuter team lead call me for another phone screen: He asked my basic information and asked my experience about storage then invited me for a technical interview. During the on site technical interview 2 people asked technical qestions about storage and VMware, it lasted more than 1 hour. Nice pepole and nice company!

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at McKesson Canada in November 2012.

I found this job recruiter, so I met with the recruiter, then I met with McKesson's human resources coordinator, The following day I met with the VP, and the following week Met with his three directors (his direct reports whom I would be providing administrative support to)

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. What they offered was the final offer.

PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at McKesson Canada in January 2012.

A bit of a slow process, but good questions were asked.

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McKesson Canada in September 2011.

I had one initial phone screening by HR with questions about my interest for the position and my background. Since the position was based in Toronto and I lived in another province, they contacted me again to set up a few phone interviews with some of the managers. They asked different type of questions ranging from direct questions to behavioral questions. They were very professional and open to answer any questions that I had about the position, challenges and work environment.

Software Engineer III Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McKesson Canada in February 2010.

General Java language test.

Interview Questions
    • Java test questions were quite easy, no brainteasers, but you must prepare beforehand for me it help to read day before on internet sample java interview questions, if I did not aprox 30% questions would go unanswered.   Answer Question