McKesson

www.mckesson.com
  www.mckesson.com

McKesson Corporate Strategy and Business Development Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Corporate Strategy and Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at McKesson in December 2012.

The recruitment process was explained as being straight forward. The initial interview went really well and this was confirmed by HR recruiter. The questions were behavioral and resume focused. For the next steps, she explained to me that after the holidays she would be contacting me to set my second interview and to please remain interested. This was confirmed by email as well. However, I did not hear any word from the recruiter. I decided to contact another recruiter at McKesson to reiterate my interest but also express concern. She emailed me back with a very unprofessional and non-detailed message simply stating the position is no longer available. I am concluding that someone dropped the ball.

Interview Questions