McKesson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Database Developer Interview

Database Developer
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at McKesson in August 2012.

Interview Details – Had phone interview with contractor. Did in person test. Had follow up face-to-face with subordinate to hiring manager. Then had final phone interview with the hiring manager. I was warned that he was very hard to read. Questions more about how I would handle situations rather than technical interview.

Interview Question – I see there's a six month gap in your resume, and 3 month contracts the year before. What am I to make of that? (he didn't seem to know that contracts could be as short as 3 months, he though I was just fired for poor performance.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McKesson

Worked for McKesson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McKesson Database Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McKesson employees and interview candidates.