McKesson Information Solutions
McKesson Information Solutions Business Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (3)
- Project Manager (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Sales Associate (1)
- Technical Trainer (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Senior Oracle Database Administrator (1)
- Java Developer (1)
- Software Development Manager (1)
- Software Test Engineer (1)
- Clinical Project Manager (1)
- Trainer (1)
- A/R Specialist (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- HQ Professional Position (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Sales (1)
- Remote Systems Administrator (1)
- Product Support Analyst (1)
Business Analyst Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at McKesson Information Solutions in April 2008.
Interview Details – Interviewed with a group of people who were very nice.
Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Always ask for more.
Business Analyst Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at McKesson Information Solutions in February 2008.
Interview Details – Group interview is good.
Negotiation Details – none
Interviews for Top Jobs at McKesson Information Solutions