McKesson Information Solutions Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Wheeling, IL
Anonymous Employee in Wheeling, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at McKesson Information Solutions in April 2012.

When I appied this position, they didn't offer sponsorship for F1 students. During the phone interview, I was not asked professional questions. Most questions were based on my resume. Recruiter asked me talked about my work experience and what my duties were. They didn't sponsor H1B VISA, in that time but recruiter said she would put me in waiting list. They may offer later. I don't know if she put me in the list or just euphemise.

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson Information Solutions

Anonymous Employee  in  Texas City, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Texas City, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at McKesson Information Solutions in February 2010.

initial phone screen with later two in person interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Westminster, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McKesson Information Solutions in November 2009.

A panel of three interviewers that asked me technical questions relevant to their area of responsibility. Nothing too hard just wanted to make sure you know what you are taling about.

Interview Questions

Worked for McKesson Information Solutions? Contribute to the Community!