McKesson

Updated Jan 13, 2015

2.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at McKesson.

Interviews were two rounds, phone screen with HR & in-person. Phone screen was approximately an hour, and was more intense than most typical phone screens. Big focus on graduate education, problem-solving and dealing with ambiguity. Followed up within a week to schedule in-person interviews at SF HQ. Included five 1:1 interviews with a variety of members from the team as well as the SVP. More relaxed than the phone screen, a few interviewers were late and one had to cancel.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing too out of the ordinary - standard behavioral / situational questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McKesson in April 2014.

Recruiter came to the Career fair and I bypassed the phone interview straight to in-person. Very smooth process in front of 3 architects that made me feel right at home.

Non-negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McKesson in April 2012.

Applied online, received a phone call from the central office's hr. They conducted an initial screening, personality interview. Several phone calls followed to arrange work related interviews with staff on location. Then someone from the site called for an in depth interview. Then a one on one and in person panel interview followed.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you disagreed with someone, how did you resolve this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

The process took a dayinterviewed at McKesson in March 2011.

I interviewed with the HR Manager first. Afterwards I met with the some of the supervisors where they asked the majority of the situational and behavioral analysis questions. The interview lasted about 1-2 hrs in total. Be prepared to have multiple answers for strengths, weakenesses etc. Make sure to have prepared situational examples, so your answers are not repetitive. I impressed the HR Manager by asking a final question regarding the overall culture and what to expect within different branches and the company's standard as a whole.

Interview Questions
    • What are THREE weaknesses and strengths?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McKesson in May 2009.

Interviewed for 2 intern positions. Had a face to face interview for each one and had another behavioral interview prior to both.

Interview Questions
    • Suggest a solution to this problem which involves predicting when a machine part is going to run out in inventory   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McKesson in March 2009.

Met with recruiter at college fair. Had 1:1 interview with recruiter - behavioral questions. Then, had "technical" interview with hiring manager. The interview was not technical at all but that is up to the hiring manager what they wish to ask.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate. I felt lucky to receive the offer and it was higher than I had been paid at past jobs.