McKesson

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McKesson in April 2014.

Interview Details – Recruiter came to the Career fair and I bypassed the phone interview straight to in-person. Very smooth process in front of 3 architects that made me feel right at home.

Interview Question – Nothing too hard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McKesson in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, received a phone call from the central office's hr. They conducted an initial screening, personality interview. Several phone calls followed to arrange work related interviews with staff on location. Then someone from the site called for an in depth interview. Then a one on one and in person panel interview followed.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you disagreed with someone, how did you resolve this?   Answer Question

Saint Paul, MN

The process took a day - interviewed at McKesson in March 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the HR Manager first. Afterwards I met with the some of the supervisors where they asked the majority of the situational and behavioral analysis questions. The interview lasted about 1-2 hrs in total. Be prepared to have multiple answers for strengths, weakenesses etc. Make sure to have prepared situational examples, so your answers are not repetitive. I impressed the HR Manager by asking a final question regarding the overall culture and what to expect within different branches and the company's standard as a whole.

Interview Question – What are THREE weaknesses and strengths?   View Answer

Alpharetta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McKesson in May 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed for 2 intern positions. Had a face to face interview for each one and had another behavioral interview prior to both.

Interview Question – Suggest a solution to this problem which involves predicting when a machine part is going to run out in inventory   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McKesson in March 2009.

Interview Details – Met with recruiter at college fair. Had 1:1 interview with recruiter - behavioral questions. Then, had "technical" interview with hiring manager. The interview was not technical at all but that is up to the hiring manager what they wish to ask.

Interview Question – What's your 5-year and 10-year plan?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I felt lucky to receive the offer and it was higher than I had been paid at past jobs.

Worked for McKesson? Contribute to the Community!