McKesson Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

The initial phone screen was good and occurred quickly. The follow up from the actual recruiter just never happened. The hiring manager actually had to contact me. I was then never contacted that I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• About my experience. and the typical weakness question.   Answer Question

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Received an email offering a phone interview. Met with a group of attorneys in the jax office and did a final interview with the VA office on the phone. The group of people were very nice but did not seem to work well was a team (meaning their personalities were so obviously different).It also was not clear as to what exactly I would be doing.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McKesson in July 2015.

Interview

Was called to interview with hiring manager, which was a 2 hour drive away. The same day, I was contacted by email to continue the process with a local account rep, and was called by that rep immediately to schedule. That interview took place the next day. While things moved very quickly in the beginning, it took nearly another two weeks even with follow up to find out they went in another direction. While the interview itself was pretty standard, I thought it was inconsiderate that no one reached out to even let me know they chose someone else given the quick pace of the interview process. I just found it very unprofessional to run someone around, driving two hours each way for interviews, then never let them know what happened with the position.

Collection Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson in July 2015.

Interview

20 minute phone screen that asked questions such as why did you leave your last jobs, how many years experience do you have, why do you want to work for McKesson. Also asked general questions as if you are available to work without a sponsor and if you will submit to a drug test.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKesson (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Second face-to-face interview consisting of three consecutive 30 minute interviews with different members of the project management team followed by a one hour case study and presentation activity. As with the first face-to-face interview, this one did not start on time. Had to wait in the lobby for nearly 15 minutes before someone showed up to bring me inside. No one seemed to know what was the next step in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to cope with tight or strict deadlines.   Answer Question
    • Give me a time when you had to convey bad news.   1 Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson in June 2015.

Interview

Applied on McKesson website for Operations Supervisor position. I was contacted about a week later by a recruiter. Telephone screening lasted about 30 minutes. Recruiter seemed very distracted...I could hear his car door opening and closing as he was driving his car. I feel as a military vet I was simply used as a number for the recruiter. Recruiter said he would call back within a week but never did.

Mobile Architect Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson in June 2015.

Interview

The recruiter was responsive throughout the process and after months of attempts to reach me I decided to give it a go:a mistake. The director and I had a hour or so phone interview. I was scheduled for an in person interview with him and two managers. I arrive and it was clear they were not prepared. One of the mangers( I had an invite to speak to three Relay Health/Mckesson Health mangers was not even present, and the other manager was not sure of his whereabouts(Then someone said he had a work from home day). There was confusion over where to conduct the interview. The director was clearly distracted as he kept leaving, finally after they wasted( I could tell they just wanted to be done with the whole thing) two hours the process was brought to an end. The director never returned. However I spent the next 30 minutes trying to get my parking ticket validated at the 2100 Powell location -it never happened so I paid 15 dollars at the auto ticket machine to get out off the parking lot. The only good thing is that they were polite throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a chess application, given all the moves from previous games.   1 Answer

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with CyberCoder recruiter, then VP of Technology for the client. After some delay, the company has not made a decision to go forward with any candidates and they are reviewing their needs before moving forward.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Done remotely over the phone, spoke with 2 recruiters but did not hear back. Was supposed to get assistance from the company since I had been laid off, but did not appear to assist former employees with the interview process for a new position

Interview Questions

• What type of implementation had I done in the past.   1 Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (Aurora, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online after talking with a recruiter at a job fair. The first interview/prescreen over the phone was very basic. Why do you want to work at McKesson and what do you know about the company were the two main questions. The in person interview was scheduled for the next week. At that interview there were three people in the panel. The atmosphere was fairly relaxed. Attire was business professional all around.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict with another employee. What was the end result?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you disagreed with the decision of your boss. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What are your greatest strengths? Weaknesses? (Have 3 of each ready)   Answer Question