McKesson

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

2.7

Implementation Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McKesson.

2 Phone interviews. First with 2 managers and second with Director

No negotiation

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at McKesson in November 2011.

Director of Product Management didn't seem like he quite understood the role(s) of the Product Management methodology as he may not have had a formal training process so he asked a great deal about it. And, he had a bad temper, even on the phone! WOW.

Implementation Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at McKesson.

There were 3-4 rounds of interview and it all concluded in 4-5 hours. Very quick turnaround

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at McKesson.

First round interviews were on campus and the questions were all behavioral based. Second round interviews were done at the branch that you would be working for. The company really believes in what they do and the impact they have on people's lives.

Software Engineer Interview

Initially had an on campus interview scheduled online which led to an office tour / interview at the company. The tour was informative but long. Lunch was provided and I interviewed with the same employee I interviewed with the first time as well as one other person. They asked similar questions to the first interview's questions.

Senior Data Analyst Interview

I applied for this position last November. The interview had to be rescheduled several times, because the recruiter supposedly was sick (later on it turned out that she was moving from Atlanta to Houston). I was very disappointed with the hiring process. I think recruiters who are genuinely interested in the hiring process should be employed, not those whom require 2-3 weeks just to get into contact with the candidate.

Interview Questions
    • There was no question related to the position whatsoever. The most unexpected (should I say surprising) question was that: You live in the medical center, so how are you coming to work in case you get hired (the job was located in The Woodlands, TX, which is about 40-45 min drive from the med center)? I almost said that I would take my personal airplane. Duh?! What kind of question is it? I drive of course, like anyone else (not sure what her problem was, I did not ask for any moving expense, and of course, I would have moved closer, though the 45 min driving distance is nothing in Houston).   Answer Question

Account Receivable Specialist Interview

I was called by HR for an interview for an Insurance Processor position. During the interview, I interviewed with the Team Lead, and Supervisor. About a week later I was offered a position which was different from the position that I interviewed with. At that time the company was known as Per-Se Technologies.

Co-Op Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at McKesson.

Personality test,general question, then a technical question

Training Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McKesson.

McKesson follows a behavioral interviewing model for all of their interviews. While this does ensure consistency, it is also very rigid and hard. Interviewers don't have any freedom to vary from that model or really get to know the candidate.

Interview Questions
    • Most of them were difficult as it got repetitive. Very cold.   Answer Question

Patient Services Representative Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at McKesson.

Contacted for a telephone.