McKesson

Average Difficulty
167 candidate interviews

RSM Interview

RSM

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at McKesson in January 2008.

Interview Details – Mckesson will interview you at several levels. Then, they may also have collegues interview you.

Interview Question – What drives you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As for as much as possible.. there are no raises at this company

Retail Pharmacy Representative Interview

Retail Pharmacy Representative
Aurora, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McKesson in September 2010.

Interview Details – My whole process was rushed through from getting my resume to the hiring manager to sitting in an interview was one week. The two interviewers were very polite, but I found the role playing to be a bit much after having no opportunity to ask any questions about the company, the position or anything to let me get a better feel of the responsibilities. I was called the following days that I wasn't coming back for the final two rounds of 10 and 3. Too short for an interview, but they were interviewing a lot of candidates, so I know they were just getting a general feel of everyone.

Interview Questions

• Role play #1: You act like a new rep coming in to meet me for the first time. Go.   Answer Question
  • Role play #2: You act like a rep who has an established relationship with me and coming back for another follow-up visit. Go.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Saint Paul, MN

The process took a day - interviewed at McKesson in March 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the HR Manager first. Afterwards I met with the some of the supervisors where they asked the majority of the situational and behavioral analysis questions. The interview lasted about 1-2 hrs in total. Be prepared to have multiple answers for strengths, weakenesses etc. Make sure to have prepared situational examples, so your answers are not repetitive. I impressed the HR Manager by asking a final question regarding the overall culture and what to expect within different branches and the company's standard as a whole.

Interview Question – What are THREE weaknesses and strengths?   View Answer

Business Process Interview

Business Process
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at McKesson in October 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume on McKesson's website. Within 2 days, a recruiter contacted me. I initially interviewed with the Recruiter who did a first line screen over the phone. Then the hiring manager interviewed over the phone about three days later. I was then invited to the SF headquarters for a face-to-face interview with the lead of the group as well as another manager. I was given a case study, I had an hour to complete it, an hour to discuss it, another hour for an in-depth interview, and then finally an hour for a written assessment of my business acumen.

I was invited back for a final round interview with the team where they took me out for lunch, then I interviewed with two managers, then another interview with the hiring manager, and the final interview with the VP of the group. I was then told that they will get in touch with me within two weeks.

I didn't hear back from them within two weeks so I contact the recruiter who then informed me that I did not get the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with cross-functional teams?   Answer Question
  • Tell me how you influence individuals you do not directly supervise?   Answer Question
  • If you were offered the position, where would the first place you would look to add value to the group?   Answer Question
  • How do you plan to network within the organization?   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Solutions Architect

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at McKesson in October 2011.

Interview Details – Was asked about Java related questions, how would i manage scope when late changes are pushed in.

Interview Question – The project is into last stage of developement and team found out a better alternative solution but there is no time, what would you do.   Answer Question

Accounting Associate Interview

Accounting Associate
Carrollton, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McKesson in February 2011.

Interview Details – Company recruiter screens first. Senior management is then brought in. Lots of questions... you have to showcase your accomplishments for sure... what have you achieved?

Negotiation Details – Really there wasn't any... advice: ASK LOST OF QUESTIONS and ask for what you thing you can earn.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative
Charlotte, NC

The process took 2 days - interviewed at McKesson in March 2012.

Interview Details – Was very caught off guard when I found out that 3 people would be interviewing me.

Interview Question – How would you deal with some one that has a different background than you, that presented a problem in the workplace?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Accounts Payable Associate
Carrollton, TX

The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at McKesson in April 2012.

Interview Details – The recruiter called and asked me to come in for a skills test. Called in for a panel interview six days later. The interview consisted of behavioral questions. The interview started 20 min late, interviewed by a department manager and her director. The questions were straight forward, I think I over prepared (made to much of the behavioral portion. Only 4-5 questions.) Just make sure you've come into the interview with multiple examples of your success stories.

Director, Marketing Interview

Director, Marketing

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McKesson in April 2008.

Interview Details – The process went smoothly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Yes. Make sure you gross up any relocation benefits.

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at McKesson in November 2009.

Interview Details – Detailed interview process that can last up to 9 rounds. It helps to know someone in McKesson because resumes go into a black hole. Interviews are generally 30-minutes each, so plan stories and questions accordingly. A good question I asked extended the interview 20 minutes -- DO YOUR RESEARCH.

Negotiation Details – Fairly straightforward with positive results.

Interviews for Top Jobs at McKesson