McKesson Medical-Surgical

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Interview

Operations
Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at McKesson Medical-Surgical in August 2011.

Interview Details – Consisted of an initial phone interview, followed by a 1:1 interview a few days later. Two separate interviews were scheduled after the 1:1, one being a panel interview. The overall process took about a week and was told that I'd be informed in 1-2 weeks regarding an offer.

Interview Question – What was an instance when you received pushback & resistance, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Operations

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at McKesson Medical-Surgical in October 2010.

Interview Details – The representatives were very friendly and easy-going. They asked the typical personality questions to see if I was a good fit for the corporate culture.

Interview Question – Describe yourself.   Answer Question

Worked for McKesson Medical-Surgical? Contribute to the Community!