McKesson Operations Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2015

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

My time wasted my time a was completely unprofessional. A total of 8 interviews in 3 days and not even a phone call or email to say (we are not moving forward ). Complete waste and disrespect of my time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at McKesson (Richmond, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

Consisted of an initial phone interview, followed by a 1:1 interview a few days later. Two separate interviews were scheduled after the 1:1, one being a panel interview. The overall process took about a week and was told that I'd be informed in 1-2 weeks regarding an offer.

Interview Questions

• What was an instance when you received pushback & resistance, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson in October 2010.

Interview

The representatives were very friendly and easy-going. They asked the typical personality questions to see if I was a good fit for the corporate culture.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson in January 2010.

Interview

contacted by HR; phone interview; 1-1 interview with hiring manager; offered position week later; began 3 weeks later

Negotiation

salary