McKesson

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at McKesson.

Interview Details – First round interviews were on campus and the questions were all behavioral based. Second round interviews were done at the branch that you would be working for. The company really believes in what they do and the impact they have on people's lives.

Interview Question – The behavioral and situational questions.   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at McKesson in November 2009.

Interview Details – Detailed interview process that can last up to 9 rounds. It helps to know someone in McKesson because resumes go into a black hole. Interviews are generally 30-minutes each, so plan stories and questions accordingly. A good question I asked extended the interview 20 minutes -- DO YOUR RESEARCH.

Negotiation Details – Fairly straightforward with positive results.

Honolulu, HI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at McKesson in September 2011.

Interview Details – I recieved a call for a phone interview within a week and a half. I have now been scheduled for a pending interview on site with the Human Resource Manager and current Operations Manager.

Interview Question – Tell me a little about your background.   Answer Question

Phoenix, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at McKesson in July 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview prior to this interview. I was flown to the Phx location on their dime and given a rental car. The interview was not difficult, the personnel on the panel were prompt, courteous and positive. This was one of the most relaxed and pleasant interviews I have ever had. I did not get this position as they went with another candidate. However, they called me back to let me know of their choice. That way I wasn't waiting by the phone wondering. Good experience.

Interview Questions

Worked for McKesson? Contribute to the Community!