McKesson

Updated Sep 20, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at McKesson in November 2009.

Detailed interview process that can last up to 9 rounds. It helps to know someone in McKesson because resumes go into a black hole. Interviews are generally 30-minutes each, so plan stories and questions accordingly. A good question I asked extended the interview 20 minutes -- DO YOUR RESEARCH.

Fairly straightforward with positive results.

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took a dayinterviewed at McKesson in July 2011.

I had a phone interview prior to this interview. I was flown to the Phx location on their dime and given a rental car. The interview was not difficult, the personnel on the panel were prompt, courteous and positive. This was one of the most relaxed and pleasant interviews I have ever had. I did not get this position as they went with another candidate. However, they called me back to let me know of their choice. That way I wasn't waiting by the phone wondering. Good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at McKesson in August 2014.

Interview process was pretty standard with company recruiter making plans. Consisted of a couple phone screens and interviews, then in person interviews. Company paid for travel to location for final in person interviews. Employees seemed to enjoy working for McKesson and positive about the direction of the organization. Had to turn down the offer due to low salary and minimal relocation.

Interview Questions

Salary was on the low end given the cost of living. I got the impression most employees at the location are not paid well considering McKesson is a top 15 company and the location is one of most expensive places in the US. Relocation was lump sum that would only cover basic movers but did not include the benefits you would expect from a major employer (home sale, realtor commission, closing costs, new home purchase, etc were not covered). Hard to pass a job in Hawaii but didn't want to be so poor I couldn't afford to enjoy it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McKesson in September 2011.

I recieved a call for a phone interview within a week and a half. I have now been scheduled for a pending interview on site with the Human Resource Manager and current Operations Manager.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at McKesson.

First round interviews were on campus and the questions were all behavioral based. Second round interviews were done at the branch that you would be working for. The company really believes in what they do and the impact they have on people's lives.