McKesson

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ruther Glen, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ruther Glen, VA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at McKesson in November 2012.

McKesson Pharmaceutical business unit: Consisted of a brief phone interview from McKesson recruiter (week 1) and paperwork; work history, EEOC, etc. (week 1). Recruiter emailed me the details for the interview. Interview was scheduled for only 1 hour, and it was a panel with 4 managers / directors. Interview day comes, and the interview starts 20 minutes later than scheduled (left me waiting in the lobby), not a good sign. 2 out of the four interviewers were present (not the 4 that were scheduled, another bad sign). Basic behavior analysis questions. I was told they were motivated to hire and that they would let me know either way in 1-2 weeks on their decision. I followed up by email, but no response. I feel I was used as an interviewing quota, and that they already had an internal candidate they were interested in.

Interview Questions
  • Basic behavioral analysis questions like "Describe a time when........."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at McKesson in October 2010.

It was an all day affair. Several students from my college were brought in that day and we took tours of the day and night operations. Also, having a total of 4 separate interviews through out the day. 3 interview were behavioral based and read from a script that the Mangers had to stick with. However, the last interview was the Operations manager and he just wanted to talk to you as a person and get a feel for your personality and what you could be to McKesson. Also, the people interviewing us were the actually managers and not just HR personnel.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time that you had to lead a group of people and what skill did you use.   Answer Question