McKesson

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor
Ruther Glen, VA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at McKesson in November 2012.

Interview Details – McKesson Pharmaceutical business unit: Consisted of a brief phone interview from McKesson recruiter (week 1) and paperwork; work history, EEOC, etc. (week 1). Recruiter emailed me the details for the interview. Interview was scheduled for only 1 hour, and it was a panel with 4 managers / directors. Interview day comes, and the interview starts 20 minutes later than scheduled (left me waiting in the lobby), not a good sign. 2 out of the four interviewers were present (not the 4 that were scheduled, another bad sign). Basic behavior analysis questions. I was told they were motivated to hire and that they would let me know either way in 1-2 weeks on their decision. I followed up by email, but no response. I feel I was used as an interviewing quota, and that they already had an internal candidate they were interested in.

Interview Question – Basic behavioral analysis questions like "Describe a time when........."   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor
Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at McKesson in October 2010.

Interview Details – It was an all day affair. Several students from my college were brought in that day and we took tours of the day and night operations. Also, having a total of 4 separate interviews through out the day. 3 interview were behavioral based and read from a script that the Mangers had to stick with. However, the last interview was the Operations manager and he just wanted to talk to you as a person and get a feel for your personality and what you could be to McKesson. Also, the people interviewing us were the actually managers and not just HR personnel.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time that you had to lead a group of people and what skill did you use.   Answer Question

Worked for McKesson? Contribute to the Community!