McKesson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Organizational Change Manager Interview

Organizational Change Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at McKesson in July 2011.

Interview Details – I applied on-line (via LinkedIn) and had the HR rep for the position contact me directly. We set up a time to speak over the phone and chatted for about 30 minutes about my background and my interests. She then asked me to speak to the head of the team over the phone. The Team Lead asked about my experience and spoke more on the context of the role and expactions for performance. She asked me to submit 5 examples of my work, which I did. Next, I was invited in to speak to 5-6 people that would interact directly with this role for one day of back-to-back discussions (including lunch). Everyone seemed quite laid back but very passionate about their work. There was clear frustration with the challenges the department weas facing.

Each step took about a week to progress. I was made the offer the Monday after the Friday interviews on site.

Interview Question – How would you bring about alignment between senior executives from difference business units and/or affiliate/subsidiaries?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined the offer as it was a narrower version of my current job witha MUCH lower base and very little flexibility for upward movement (in seniority or base pay). It is a great role working with (what seemed to be) decent colleagues just not right for me at the time.

Worked for McKesson? Contribute to the Community!