McKesson Retail Pharmacy Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Retail Pharmacy Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Aurora, CO
Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at McKesson in September 2010.

My whole process was rushed through from getting my resume to the hiring manager to sitting in an interview was one week. The two interviewers were very polite, but I found the role playing to be a bit much after having no opportunity to ask any questions about the company, the position or anything to let me get a better feel of the responsibilities. I was called the following days that I wasn't coming back for the final two rounds of 10 and 3. Too short for an interview, but they were interviewing a lot of candidates, so I know they were just getting a general feel of everyone.

Interview Questions
  • Role play #1: You act like a new rep coming in to meet me for the first time. Go.   Answer Question
  • Role play #2: You act like a rep who has an established relationship with me and coming back for another follow-up visit. Go.   Answer Question

Worked for McKesson? Contribute to the Community!