McKesson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Revenue Cycle Manager Interview

Revenue Cycle Manager
The Woodlands, TX

The process took 2 months - interviewed at McKesson in January 2012.

Interview Details – An outside recruiter contacted me in mid December after seeing my resume on Monster. Then the recruiter forwarded my resume to HR of Mckesson. The initial HR interview went well but then no update to move on in the interview process. It took another three weeks to get scheduled for another interview. Finally I was granted another 1:1 with three different people in late January. The next step was to meet with region VPs. I contacted the initial outside recruiter for any feedback regarding my interview two weeks later. She was unsure of the delay on my status but reassured me that Mckesson like me and it went great. In late-February 2012, I received notification that I did not get the position. It was a long drawn out process that was mentally and physically exhausting.

Interview Question – Are you a leader or a worker bee?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McKesson

Worked for McKesson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McKesson Revenue Cycle Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McKesson employees and interview candidates.