McKesson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at McKesson in November 2011.

Interview Details – The staff was warm and you could feel the culture when you first walk into the office. The management really sincerely cares for her team and you can tell right away. I had three interviews before a decision was made. I was given feedback for each and they were open and honest about how many other people were competing for the position. I have been supported to success and loved the interview process here.

Interview Question – Surprize question: How do you think that make M & M's?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was made because of my small amount of previous experience inb that roll. No negotiation.

Vendor Manager Interview

Vendor Manager
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McKesson in February 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was very unprofessional, lacked explaination of duties and responsibilities. There was a feeling of "hidden agendas", and possible lack of integrity.

Interview Question – Why are you choosing to leave your current employer?   View Answer

IT Interview

IT
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McKesson in January 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiter contacted me within a couple of weeks of submitting my resume. A short phone interview was conducted to make sure I had the skills required for the job. An in person 1:1 interview was scheduled for the following week. The company uses the STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) system for interviews. A second interview was scheduled for the following week. An offer was made 3 weeks after the final interview.
The people I interviewed with were friendly, the workspace was average. Some of the interviewer's comments made me believe that company overworking employees, though this was never clearly stated as such.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to meet a tight deadline and how you achieved it?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offer was lower than other offers received

Worked for McKesson? Contribute to the Community!