Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at McKesson
- Software Engineer (14)
- Project Manager (9)
- Customer Service Representative (8)
- Business Analyst (8)
- Analyst (8)
- Implementation Consultant (7)
- Intern (7)
- Manager (6)
- Operations Manager (5)
- Operations Supervisor (4)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Operations (4)
- Account Manager (3)
- Finance Manager (3)
- Sales (3)
- Customer Service (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Material Handler (3)
- Quality Control (2)
- Technical Support Engineer (2)
- Technical Writer (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Business Systems Analyst (2)
- Field Service Engineer (2)
- Product Support Analyst (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Remote Systems Administrator (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Accounting Associate (2)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKesson (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2015.
I went through an agenCy (Remx), the hiring managers were extremely friendly. The interview was pretty quick and not complicated. Basic interview questions and company breakdown. They longest part was filing out all the paperwork. And then they do a mouth swab there at the office with your consent. Make sure you bring your ID and another form of ID like birth certificate or ssn.
- This job deals with patients who may have just been told they have a some sort of life threatening disease, are you able to able working with emotional people? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McKesson (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2012.
Apply online, got call from recruiter, took a test, scheduled face to face interview. Everyone was really nice. Sat with other reps to make sure you would be a good fit. Not a hard interview at all.
- All the tell me about a time..... Your typical questions. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKesson (Scottsdale, AZ) in November 2011.
The staff was warm and you could feel the culture when you first walk into the office. The management really sincerely cares for her team and you can tell right away. I had three interviews before a decision was made. I was given feedback for each and they were open and honest about how many other people were competing for the position. I have been supported to success and loved the interview process here.
- Surprize question: How do you think that make M & M's? Answer Question
Offer was made because of my small amount of previous experience inb that roll. No negotiation.
Helpful (1)Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McKesson (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2011.
The interview was very unprofessional, lacked explaination of duties and responsibilities. There was a feeling of "hidden agendas", and possible lack of integrity.
- Why are you choosing to leave your current employer? 1 Answer
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKesson (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2010.
Recruiter contacted me within a couple of weeks of submitting my resume. A short phone interview was conducted to make sure I had the skills required for the job. An in person 1:1 interview was scheduled for the following week. The company uses the STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) system for interviews. A second interview was scheduled for the following week. An offer was made 3 weeks after the final interview. The people I interviewed with were friendly, the workspace was average. Some of the interviewer's comments made me believe that company overworking employees, though this was never clearly stated as such.
- Tell me about a time you had to meet a tight deadline and how you achieved it? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Offer was lower than other offers received
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review