McKesson Interview Questions in Scottsdale, AZ

Updated Mar 7, 2015

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McKesson in February 2012.

Apply online, got call from recruiter, took a test, scheduled face to face interview. Everyone was really nice. Sat with other reps to make sure you would be a good fit. Not a hard interview at all.

Interview Questions
    • All the tell me about a time.....
      Your typical questions.

Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at McKesson in November 2011.

The staff was warm and you could feel the culture when you first walk into the office. The management really sincerely cares for her team and you can tell right away. I had three interviews before a decision was made. I was given feedback for each and they were open and honest about how many other people were competing for the position. I have been supported to success and loved the interview process here.

Interview Questions
    • Surprize question: How do you think that make M & M's?   Answer Question
    Offer was made because of my small amount of previous experience inb that roll. No negotiation.

Vendor Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McKesson in February 2011.

The interview was very unprofessional, lacked explaination of duties and responsibilities. There was a feeling of "hidden agendas", and possible lack of integrity.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you choosing to leave your current employer?   View Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at McKesson in January 2010.

Recruiter contacted me within a couple of weeks of submitting my resume. A short phone interview was conducted to make sure I had the skills required for the job. An in person 1:1 interview was scheduled for the following week. The company uses the STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) system for interviews. A second interview was scheduled for the following week. An offer was made 3 weeks after the final interview.
    The people I interviewed with were friendly, the workspace was average. Some of the interviewer's comments made me believe that company overworking employees, though this was never clearly stated as such.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to meet a tight deadline and how you achieved it?   Answer Question

Offer was lower than other offers received