McKesson Senior Accountant Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Carrollton, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McKesson in May 2012.

My first communication was a phone call for a phone interview. After a short conversation about myself, I was asked to come in for an interview. The first interview was an interview with two individuals in a small conference room. It was an average interview asking about my knowledge and experience. I heard back from McKesson in less than a week asking for a second interview and the second interview was a panel interview in front of several Senior Managers and then I sat down with the Director of the department.

Interview Questions
  • There werent'e any tough questions that I didn't expect. The behavioral questions are always the hardest, but I had prepared and read on some questions to expect during an interview, so there weren't any questions that were extremely difficult that weren't expected.   Answer Question
The largest negotiation was salary. There wasn't any mention of salary until this time. We agreed on a set amount and a starting date, and I made my transition to the company.

Worked for McKesson? Contribute to the Community!