McKesson

McKesson Senior Applications Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Applications Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at McKesson.

I was contacted by a recruiter who found my resume online. An HR talent advisor contacted me a few days later and said that I would be contacted by the hiring manager. I had a telephone interview with the hiring manager and another with a different manager. I was contacted by HR the next morning and told that they wanted to move forward with the offer. I completed an application and accepted the offer on the next business day.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was not difficult. We basically talked about my experience and the position.   Answer Question
There was not much negotiating. I told the recruiter what I wanted and she said that would be fine. When I spoke with HR, they said they may have to go a little lower, but the hiring manager said they could give me exactly what I asked for and that is what was on my offer.