McKesson Software Development Manager Interview Questions

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at McKesson (Springfield, MO) in May 2011.

Interview

I worked with a phone recruiter first, and he kept me very up-to-date with what was going on with my recruiting. At each step he e-mailed me in advance to let me know what to expect. I was not selected for the first position I applied for, but I have already applied for another position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at McKesson (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2010.

Interview

Fairly straightforward process. It starts with an interview with a recruiter who makes sure you have the communication skills and the cultural fit for the company. Then a phone screen with a director who goes through your experience and wants to make sure you are a good technical fit. Lastly, you come in for a face to face with several other managers and directors. A lot of the interviews are one on one but there are a couple whith dev managers that are panel based.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a non-technical problem that has required you to get buy in from disparate groups and required some negotiating.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was some negotiating but there is not much leeway.