McKesson Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westminster, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at McKesson.

Phone interview with HR, then phone interview with team lead and then if that goes ok an interview with entire team and then team lead and manager. Over the top process that took over a month.

Interview Questions
none

Other Interview Reviews for McKesson

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at McKesson.

>>Got contacted first over the phone by HR coordinator...gave an initial introduction to the position, what it was about, what department it related to, how much I planned to make, talked about the previous job roles and how your past experience relates to this new position, and why was it that I applied to this position.
    >> 1st responses got forwarded to Talent Acq. Advisor...had a phone interivew with a 2nd person within the next week...emphasized about my past job experiences, how my current skills fit in this new position. Discussed more in depth about the Technical Support Engineering position, what it encompasses and what products I would be supporting. Discussed about what was it that I was looking for in my job role.
    >> Talent Acq. Advisor forwarded my responses to the actual Technical support manager for whom would be my supervisor. 3rd phone interivew with Technical support manager...Again, discussed what experience I had working with customers. Asked if I had an professional experience in being able to interact with other business partners, clinicians, doctors and other medical staff. Discussed more abour the specifics of the Job role. Talked abour the Lynx Mobile system and where the company is at in changing the way healthcare is given.
    >> 3 weeks later, Got invited for a final face to face interview in San Francisco, spoke withe 3 people...Technical Manager, Project Manager, and Implementation Analyst. Everyone was friendly and very welcoming. I interviewed in the McKesson Health Specialty office that was 5 blocks from the actual headquarters building. Interview was about 2.5 hrs, about 45 mins with each person individually...Followed up with them 1 week after final interview, and got a job offer!

Interview Questions
    • What is your ideal work environment?   Answer Question
    • Discuss a moment where you had to deal with a very difficult customer. How did you diffuse the situation? What was the outcome   Answer Question
    • What is it that you are looking for in your next job role?   Answer Question
    very straight forward.

Worked for McKesson? Contribute to the Community!