McKesson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Triage Nurse Interview

Triage Nurse
Minnetonka, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at McKesson in May 2008.

Interview Details – I received a call from the head hunter, had an interview w/ her- about 1/2 hr. Then I was interviewed several days later by 2 managers. I got a call days later from same head hunter that I was hired and would be hearing from HR. HR called and asked me some personal data and then they sent papers and instructions of what to do. This was a CO where I would be working at home(Minnetonka,MN) and the actual dept I work with is in Bromfeild, CO. I had to do drug screening locally and had several other details I had to fax to them. They sent me the equipment I needed for working w/ their servers and I trained @ home on line.

Interview Question – They had questions of what would I do if... as an RN in triage. Easy stuff.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no real negotiation. They told me what my hours would be after I had selected certain ones I had to change. The hourly wage was not negotiable. Much less than I had gotten from other positions.

Worked for McKesson? Contribute to the Community!