McKinley, Inc.

Very Easy Interview

Regional Manager Interview

Regional Manager
Ann Arbor, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at McKinley, Inc. in May 2010.

Interview Details – My initial communication was a phone interview with a Human Resources person and then a personal interview with the supervisor for the position. I was asked to complete a back-ground check and drug screen and began working within a few weeks.

Interview Question – Questions about how you would handle specific scenarios are difficult because the answers often depend on company policy that you do not know yet.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Regional Manager Interview

Orlando, FL

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at McKinley, Inc. in December 2011.

Interview Details – I went through a series of interviews for a Regional Manager position (1-Phone, 1-in person, 2-skype) following the last interview I was provided an offer in writing as a Community Manager, something not discussed during the interview, at an exorbitant salary with outrageous bonus package. I was told I needed to prove myself because they did not have Regional Manager positions. I have 18 year experience as a Regional Manager... The following day a Regional Manager job was posted on the internet. When I questioned the HR person to inquire what went wrong during the interview she claimed to be unaware of the posting. She call me back no less than 10 minutes later to inform me they were withdrawing their offer because the position was not longer available.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Unethical practices.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at McKinley, Inc.

Worked for McKinley, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

McKinley, Inc. Videos

McKinley, Inc. – Why Work for Us?

McKinley's Core Purpose: To enrich the quality of life in our communities. McKinley's Core Values: • Can do attitude • Flexibility • Focus on customer service • Commitment to results • Adroit Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McKinley, Inc. Regional Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McKinley, Inc. employees and interview candidates.