Interviews for Top Jobs at McKinley, Inc.
- Community Manager (14)
- Leasing Consultant (6)
- Property Manager (6)
- Senior Sales Associate (2)
- Customer Service Manager (2)
- Regional Manager (2)
- Intern (2)
- Administration (1)
- Maintenance Technician (1)
- Assistant Community Manager (1)
- Leasing Agent (1)
- Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Finance (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Manager (1)
- CPM (1)
- Regional Facilities Director (1)
- Bilingual Community Manager (1)
- Tenant Service Coordinator (1)
Regional Manager Interview
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at McKinley, Inc. (Orlando, FL) in December 2011.
I went through a series of interviews for a Regional Manager position (1-Phone, 1-in person, 2-skype) following the last interview I was provided an offer in writing as a Community Manager, something not discussed during the interview, at an exorbitant salary with outrageous bonus package. I was told I needed to prove myself because they did not have Regional Manager positions. I have 18 year experience as a Regional Manager... The following day a Regional Manager job was posted on the internet. When I questioned the HR person to inquire what went wrong during the interview she claimed to be unaware of the posting. She call me back no less than 10 minutes later to inform me they were withdrawing their offer because the position was not longer available.
Reasons for Declining
Other Interview Reviews for McKinley, Inc.
Regional Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at McKinley, Inc. (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2010.
My initial communication was a phone interview with a Human Resources person and then a personal interview with the supervisor for the position. I was asked to complete a back-ground check and drug screen and began working within a few weeks.
- Questions about how you would handle specific scenarios are difficult because the answers often depend on company policy that you do not know yet. 1 Answer