McKinsey & Company Business Presentation Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2015
Updated Jan 5, 2015

3.3

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

There will be 3 rounds of interview. Online aptitude test, technical round and HR round. For technical round, questions will be based mostly in basic MS Office. Exclusive jobfair will be conducted with tie up with timesjob.com at Ethiraj Women's College, Egmore.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McKinsey & Company

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

Attended the job fair . Face-to-face interview like why this job, any experience in powerpoint and brief discussion about the rotational shifts . Next was online test which tests are language skills . Then a small HR interview about college (since i was a fresher for others it was about their previous companies) The next round was at their office in Ascendas Chennai that took almost 3 hours . First was a in depth HR round and the last round was the technical where they made us to work on powerpoint with few instructions written on a piece of paper .

Interview Questions

• The technical round . I didnt expect them to ask me to work on a data using all the powerpoint tools   Answer Question

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at McKinsey & Company (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial communication was registering online. Next was the first face-to-face interview at the job fair site, where the interviewer asked us the basic question. Why this job ? Why this company ? The job responsibilities ? Current job ?
    Next was an online test testing our language skills, which was easy.
    another round of interview which was a little more detailed. Mainly the questions were from the CV that we gave. the interviewers take detailed notes of all our answers on their lap.
    Next round was an HR round at their office in trivandrum after a week. The interview lasted more than an hour and half. Small tests were done and corrections were offered.
    Final round was technical which was held after another week because their head office people had to come. the last round was bad. we were given a test to do on ppt.

the worst experience was that despite taking the pains to go to their office twice & waiting for the last round of interview for more than 3 hours, I am not sad at not being offered a position. But they said that they would inform. But they dint. The company dint have atleast the basic courtesy to inform atleast by mail that i the candidate has not been selected.
    The same happened with many people i know. Mckinsey has lost my respect.

Interview Questions

• the questions in the technical round. the interviewer wanted specific :one/ two word" answers for every question.   Answer Question

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Chennai (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

initial hr screening, another hr round, aptitude test, another in depth hr round, another hr round at the company premises, operational round

Interview Questions

• excel formula and several stability questions   1 Answer