McMenamins Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at McMenamins

Pubstaff Interview

Best way is to fill out the application on the site. You'll get a call from HR, with a pretty lengthy interview, and if it goes well you'll get another interview with the manager of the pub you'll work at.

Interview Questions
    • Not so much a question as a requirement. Know your specs early. They'll send you home with some, you need to know them when you come in.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at McMenamins in November 2013.

The interview process is very casual and genuine. Don't lie, be yourself and lead with sincerity.

Interview Questions
    • What are you intentions with the company? How long would you like to stay here?   Answer Question

Pub Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at McMenamins.

You apply online. Then the HR center contacts you and gives you a phone interview. If interview goes well they find the best location to fit their and your needs. Once a good location is found their is another interview at pub. The management has to ask specific questions, if you answer them with an appropriate answer they will consider you for a probation hire.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McMinnville, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McMinnville, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at McMenamins in July 2011.

I applied online and was called back within a few hours and offered a phone interview. They asked some basic customer service experience questions and told me about their company in general. I was then offered a one on one interview which was bascially a longer version of the phone interview. Overall, it was a pretty easy process and the people I talked to were nice.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you dealt with an upset customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Pub Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online – interviewed at McMenamins in March 2009.

Pretty straight forward interview. Nothing unexpected. It was more of a look-and-see than an interview. They are simply wanting to make sure that you clean up okay.