McNeil Consumer Healthcare

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Finance Co-op Interview

Fort Washington, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare.

Interview Details – Came to my school and was interviewed by 2 people at different times. You must apply on the jnj website and pass a drug urine test.

Interview Question – I was asked an accounting question on what costs go into making a pen.   View Answer

Associate Director Quality Interview

Fort Washington, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare in May 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process consisted of:
1. Scheduled phone interview/ screening.
2. Unplanned phone interview with recruiter. (Called to ask a few questions, felt like additional phone interview.)
3. In-person interview with a panel of 5 (HR, hiring manager, other technicaly focused personnel) and four 1:1 interviews with divisional management.

McNeil is focused on STAR interviewing, so brush up on this interview technique and successful ways to respond. Interviewers were very kind, knowledgeable, well organized, prepared. I walked away with a positive opionion of the personnel and the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a high stress time that you were trying to juggle competing priorities. What did you do? How did you handle?   Answer Question
  • How would you describe your management style? What would your boss say about you? What would your direct reports say about you?   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Co-Op
Fort Washington, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare in October 2011.

Interview Details – Extremely brief phone interview, went into detail about prior experience and prior research opportunities. Interviewed with senior R&D manager.

Interview Question – Questions basically consisted of past experience on resume   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for McNeil Consumer Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McNeil Consumer Healthcare interview questions and advice in Fort Washington, PA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by McNeil Consumer Healthcare employees and interview candidates.