McNeil Consumer Healthcare

3.3

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare in April 2010.

The interview was pretty good, it base on my previous pharmaceutical experience. The type of position's I had wrapping skids, and pallets. Following the GMP's and SOP's process before starting work.

N/A

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Morris Plains, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morris Plains, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare in January 2014.

The marketing organization at J&J Consumer Group (McNeil) looks for candidates with relevant work experience and leadership qualities. Marketing roles at J&J require competence in strategy formulation and cross-functional teamwork to achieve business goals.

The Associate Brand Manager role is ideal for MBA graduates seeking marketing as a career. McNeil also hires experienced (>7years in marketing) candidates as marketing managers. At the post-MBA level, J&J marketing seeks to recruit from top programs such as UVA Darden.

Interview Questions
    • lots of behavioral questions! answering 7 questions during a 45 minute phone conversation was tough.

not really many unexpected questions..
      1) "walk me through your resume"
      2) "tell me about a time you developed a strategy"
      3) "tell me what kind of data analysis you've done"
      4) "what's your favorite brand and why?"
      5) "what's your favorite advertisement?"
        Answer Question

R&D Co-Op Interview

I did a phone interview with the manager in Research & Development. She asked me basic behavioral questions and why I would like to work in R&D department. It was pretty straight forward, no tricky, technical questions. After the interview, she said she would get back to be within a week.

Interview Questions
    • No difficulties, just needed to express my interest in working there.   Answer Question

Sales Finance Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare.

Came to my school and was interviewed by 2 people at different times. You must apply on the jnj website and pass a drug urine test.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked an accounting question on what costs go into making a pen.   View Answer

Associate Director Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare in May 2012.

Interview process consisted of:
    1. Scheduled phone interview/ screening.
    2. Unplanned phone interview with recruiter. (Called to ask a few questions, felt like additional phone interview.)
    3. In-person interview with a panel of 5 (HR, hiring manager, other technicaly focused personnel) and four 1:1 interviews with divisional management.

McNeil is focused on STAR interviewing, so brush up on this interview technique and successful ways to respond. Interviewers were very kind, knowledgeable, well organized, prepared. I walked away with a positive opionion of the personnel and the company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a high stress time that you were trying to juggle competing priorities. What did you do? How did you handle?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe your management style? What would your boss say about you? What would your direct reports say about you?   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare in October 2011.

Extremely brief phone interview, went into detail about prior experience and prior research opportunities. Interviewed with senior R&D manager.

Interview Questions
    • Questions basically consisted of past experience on resume   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare in October 2009.

Went to an information session for the company and saw them at the career fair. They interviewed right on campus. It was only one interview organized through the school.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you faced challenges in a group setting?   Answer Question

MBA Inters Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at McNeil Consumer Healthcare in May 2008.

Everything was coordinated through the MBA career office or online. However, there was much networking for several months before the actual interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to lead a team towards a difficult decision?   Answer Question

Worked for McNeil Consumer Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!