Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria

Interviews for Top Jobs at Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria in November 2013.

I walked in one day after ordering a pizza to eat there and asked the manager there if they were hiring. He right away pulled me aside and asked me for details (part time/full time, availability, etc.) After discussing about myself, he told me to go home, print and fill out an application off of the website, and bring it back to him. Once I gave him the application, he told me to come in the next day to start training. Very quick process.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation took place.

Delivery Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria.

Brought in my filled out application and was asked to come back for an interview a few days later. Came back for the interview and sat down with the manager. It was very laid back. Asked me some questions about my availability, driving record and vehicle. He liked the fact that I had previous experience in the pizza industry. He asked me if I could start a few days later. Pretty easy.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any real difficult questions. I think he might have asked why I wanted to work for Me-N-Ed's. And since I couldn't say "The tips baby!" I just told him I really liked their pizza. And I do. It's pretty good.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They start you at minimum wage. And they do not like to give raises. I've seen management promise wage increases to people and after months of the individual taking on new responsibilities, they still won't increase their pay. Kind of sad. They don't really value their employees. Even if those employees work really hard. They treat there employees as if they are disposable.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria in July 2011.

Application goes to be accepted after a walk in if you show that you have the motivation. THen they set up a meeting with a group of other people. This means you pretty much got the job. The orientation took about 2 hours and was really easy. No 1;1 questions.

No negotiations.