Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Fremont, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria in November 2013.

Interview Details – I walked in one day after ordering a pizza to eat there and asked the manager there if they were hiring. He right away pulled me aside and asked me for details (part time/full time, availability, etc.) After discussing about myself, he told me to go home, print and fill out an application off of the website, and bring it back to him. Once I gave him the application, he told me to come in the next day to start training. Very quick process.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation took place.

Very Easy Interview

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria.

Interview Details – Brought in my filled out application and was asked to come back for an interview a few days later. Came back for the interview and sat down with the manager. It was very laid back. Asked me some questions about my availability, driving record and vehicle. He liked the fact that I had previous experience in the pizza industry. He asked me if I could start a few days later. Pretty easy.

Interview Question – There wasn't any real difficult questions. I think he might have asked why I wanted to work for Me-N-Ed's. And since I couldn't say "The tips baby!" I just told him I really liked their pizza. And I do. It's pretty good.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They start you at minimum wage. And they do not like to give raises. I've seen management promise wage increases to people and after months of the individual taking on new responsibilities, they still won't increase their pay. Kind of sad. They don't really value their employees. Even if those employees work really hard. They treat there employees as if they are disposable.

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Fresno, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria in July 2011.

Interview Details – Application goes to be accepted after a walk in if you show that you have the motivation. THen they set up a meeting with a group of other people. This means you pretty much got the job. The orientation took about 2 hours and was really easy. No 1;1 questions.

Interview Question – Are you a good worker?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Worked for Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria? Contribute to the Community!