Mead Johnson Engineering Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Intern (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Medical Sales Representative (1)
- Human Resources Officer (1)
- Laboratory Technician (1)
- Supply Chain Intern (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Principal Scientist (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Manager (1)
- Senior Scientist/Project Leader (1)
- Medical Sales Training Program (1)
Engineering Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mead Johnson in June 2011.
Interview Details – Initially was contacted by the engineering manager to do a phone screen. The questions during the phone screen were fairly short and to the point - seemed like they just wanted to see if I was able to communicate well. Then was taken onsite for a 6 hour interview process. Was interviewed by 4 sets of people, had lunch, and had a plant tour. Questions were all behavioral questions, nothing too difficult or technical.
- Why do you want this job? Answer Question
- Give an example of a difficult person or vendor you've had to deal with and how you resolved the situation. Answer Question
Reason for Declining – The people were nice and it was a decent offer, but not enough to make me move from my current job.