Mead Johnson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Zeeland, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mead Johnson in June 2011.

Interview Details – Initially was contacted by the engineering manager to do a phone screen. The questions during the phone screen were fairly short and to the point - seemed like they just wanted to see if I was able to communicate well. Then was taken onsite for a 6 hour interview process. Was interviewed by 4 sets of people, had lunch, and had a plant tour. Questions were all behavioral questions, nothing too difficult or technical.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job?   Answer Question
  • Give an example of a difficult person or vendor you've had to deal with and how you resolved the situation.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The people were nice and it was a decent offer, but not enough to make me move from my current job.

Worked for Mead Johnson? Contribute to the Community!