Mead Johnson Interview Questions

3.1

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glenview, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Mead Johnson.

This interview process was very thorough. The entire process took about 6 weeks. I applied though my school. I had my first one on one interview on campus. After that I was flown out to complete the final round interviews. While at the office I had three different one on one interviews. Once all of the interviews were done it took about three to four weeks to hear back for the final decision.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult/crazy questions. "Tell me about a time when.." "How would you handle a situation..."   Answer Question
    Although it was non negotiable because it is an entry level position, it is still very important to express any concerns that you may have (with facts to back it up) so that your concerns or issues can be addressed.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Mead Johnson in June 2014.

I applied through employee referral. The phone screen was typical of many others, but I found no enthusiasm in their voice or in describing the position. I emailed the HR after my interview and followed up but no response. One of their other HR personnel called me and scheduled an interview but didn't call at the assigned time.
    I do want to stress that the employee who referred me is a great person and they had nothing to do with the HR.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Mead Johnson.

Standard HR screen, then a one-on-one interview with HR and the hiring manager about 2 weeks later

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary, i.e. why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    Entry level position - no negotiation

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Mead Johnson.

Overall the interview process was very pleasant. I had a phone screen with HR and then 3 in person interviews. The process was fairly long, so you might have to be a bit patient, as a lot of times they might be in the process with filling positions that coordinate with the one you are applying to.

Interview Questions
    • They use some standard behavioral question forms, as well as general discussion and walk me through your resume. "Tell me about about a time you have been unsuccessful?" "Tell me about a time you have had to deal with conflict?"   Answer Question
    Have a good idea of what the salary for your position, in your location, is and list that in your online application. That number will be what they are anticipating paying you.

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Mead Johnson in August 2013.

The hiring process is very thorough.

Interview Questions
    • What are the three things you most dislike about your job.   View Answer

Principal Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mead Johnson.

Phone screening interview followed by on-site interview which consisted of 4 to 5 face to face interviews. Each one lasted about an hour. During the middle of the interviews I gave a presentation in front of a multi-functional crowd. Questions ranged from technical to behavioral.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Zeeland, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zeeland, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mead Johnson in June 2011.

Initially was contacted by the engineering manager to do a phone screen. The questions during the phone screen were fairly short and to the point - seemed like they just wanted to see if I was able to communicate well. Then was taken onsite for a 6 hour interview process. Was interviewed by 4 sets of people, had lunch, and had a plant tour. Questions were all behavioral questions, nothing too difficult or technical.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want this job?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a difficult person or vendor you've had to deal with and how you resolved the situation.   Answer Question

The people were nice and it was a decent offer, but not enough to make me move from my current job.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Mead Johnson in November 2010.

The recruiter had come to one of our career fairs, and I'd already applied online on their website, but chose to stop by their table anyway. He called me back and asked if I'd be willing to take a 1:1 interview the next day. At the interview, he asked a lot of the basic behavioral questions, like "name a situation when..." and "what are your strengths and weaknesses?".
    The recruiter mentioned that Mead Johnson was a place in which it was very easy to switch tracks if one wished to do so. He also mentioned hours aren't very flexible, and the full-time positions for Industrial Engineers were more like an in-house than a consultant.
    From the interview, I gathered it was a decent place to get started, but wasn't so sure if I'd take it up full time.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you had to use conflict resolution skills.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Mead Johnson in July 2009.

Applications through Taleo/Hireright. Able to upload a resume.
    Phone interview with HR prior to on-site interview.
    Check email daily. Lot of communication through email.
    On site interview is with a panel.
    Drug test and physical post offer/preplacement.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Mead Johnson in June 2009.

Very elaborate, gives a good impression about the company and provides enough insight in the company.

Worked for Mead Johnson? Contribute to the Community!