MeadWestvaco Business Development Representative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MeadWestvaco (Richmond, VA) in November 2009.

Interview

First I had a phone interview, the interviewer was very nice and spoke with me at night, around 7pm, because I had work until 5:30. He was very open, honest and friendly. I got invited to their site in Richmond, VA. They flew me down, hotel, rental car and gave me a reimbursement form. I interviewed 1 hr each with 3 different people. Everyone was very nice and the interview went well. They said that I would hear back next Tuesday. The HR rep from the initial interview called me up to tell me that it was close but they chose someone else for the position and said that if I have any questions I could give him a call. Overall very positive experience and very friendly people.

Interview Questions