MeadWestvaco

Relevance Date Difficulty

EHS Consultant Interview

EHS Consultant
Covington, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MeadWestvaco in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online. Got an interview with a recruiter within a week. Started with a 60,000-foot view of my resume, then typical behavior based questions. Wanted to know my salary requirements. Interviewer was very professional and kept the conversation one-sided - all about me and nothing about what the job was like.

Interview Question – Nothing really unexpected. Was the first interview that I had to go through my resume and give details on my accomplishments.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Co-Op Interview

Process Engineer Co-Op

I applied through other source and interviewed at MeadWestvaco.

Interview Details – Some of the best HR & recruitment experience. The interview was very lax and casual, yet professional. Interviewer had clearly enjoyed his time at the company. Interview felt more like a conversation. Quick follow-up as well.

Interview Question – Probably, the greatest weakness question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Call the recruiting manager! Don't be afraid. Once you have an offer, it's perfectly reasonable to negotiate. Recruiting was excellent and very helpful.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MeadWestvaco in August 2012.

Interview Details – The process was pretty straight forward. Phone screening, one on one interview and then a panel interview. Everyone was very nice, upfront and professional.

Interview Question – I can't remember a very difficult question.   Answer Question

Junior Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Junior Supply Chain Analyst
Lansing, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MeadWestvaco in January 2013.

Interview Details – The process was pretty simple. Took a few tests and had a conference call before starting the job.

Interview Question – There wasn't any.   Answer Question

Legal Interview

Legal
Richmond, VA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MeadWestvaco.

Interview Details – Relaxed, informal. Set up via headhunter.

Negotiation Details – Pre set salary.

Supply Chain Analyst Co-op Interview

Supply Chain Analyst Co-op
Richmond, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MeadWestvaco in September 2013.

Interview Details – I met with MeadWestvaco at the Supply Chain career fair at PSU. I was offered an interview that night, and had it the next morning. The interview was entirely behavioral and fairly simple. There was three recruiters at the interview. I heard back from them within three weeks with an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you displayed initiative?   View Answer

Production Supervisor Interview

Production Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at MeadWestvaco.

Interview Details – Interviewed with multiple levels of managements. Very "scripted" interview format. Each person given the liberty for some self designed questions but most seemed to be pulling from a provided lists. Each person focuses on a key "skill" Easy to figure out each person's focus.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation. Get all parts of offer in writing.

Chemist Intern Interview

Chemist Intern

I applied online and interviewed at MeadWestvaco.

Interview Details – Applied online through the MWV career website. I was contacted by a recruiter to set up an interview with two managers. The interview was one week after the initial phone call. Interview was very relaxed and focused mainly on my resume with some behavioral questions. I was out of the country the following week, but once I returned and checked my phone I had a voicemail from the initial recruiter asking for me to call her back! Super exciting and I have enjoyed every minute of this opportunity.

Interview Question – Where/what do you see yourself doing after you graduate from college?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at MeadWestvaco.

Interview Details – I had applied for this position through my university career services. I had my first interview at my university during a career fair and all of the questions were behavioral. The second interview was via phone. Questions were based on my resume

Interview Question – Tell me about an instance where you tried hard but did not succeed.   Answer Question

Chemistry Intern Interview

Chemistry Intern

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MeadWestvaco.

Interview Details – I went for the NSBE conference and got an interview. The interviewer was really nice and respectful. They asked more of behavioral questions. They contacted me to ask if I was interested 2 weeks later. They contacted me two days later to say they picked someone else. The lady on the phone was really nice and I wish I had the opportunity to work for them.

Interview Question – "What made you interested in the company"   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at MeadWestvaco

Worked for MeadWestvaco? Contribute to the Community!