Meals on Wheels

Relevance Date Difficulty

Nutrition Staff Interview

Nutrition Staff
Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Meals on Wheels in May 2013.

Interview Details – Two interviews with the President of the Nutrition staff department and another with the nutrition department manager. Mainly, they wanted to know if you were good fit for the actual position and the situations you would be put in.

Interview Question – Do you think you can meet the learning curve of this job?   Answer Question

Volunteer Intern Engagement Interview

Volunteer Intern Engagement
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Meals on Wheels in May 2013.

Interview Details – The initial communication was via email and we basically scheduled an in-person interview during that conversation. During the in-person interview, they asked questions about yourself, your job experiences, and your educational background. The process was easy and straight-forward. As long as you have some of the qualifications that they are looking for you should be fine.

Interview Question – How I relate my previous job experience with the current position that I'm applying for.   Answer Question

Emergency Protocol Intern Interview

Emergency Protocol Intern
Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Meals on Wheels in February 2012.

Interview Details – I talked to the Client services director and her assistant. It was a very good experience. I was referred by someone at my college. I like the atmosphere there. I earned good credit for college.

Interview Question – What position do you want?   Answer Question

Volunteer Coordinator Interview

Volunteer Coordinator
Macon, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Meals on Wheels in March 2012.

Interview Details – It was wonderful. I was very optimistic. I think they really are trying to get some good quality people in there but it is the current management that are trying to weed them out. It really could be a wonderful place to work. Just try not to make a difference. Unless you get on the right team.

Interview Question – There wasn't one.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Executive Director Interview

Executive Director

The process took a day - interviewed at Meals on Wheels in May 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed by board Former board chair

Interview Question – What would you do to turn the organization around   View Answer

Negotiation Details – a little

Communications Director Interview

Communications Director

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Meals on Wheels in October 2008.

Interview Details – Quicker interview than expected. Asked questions on a basic apples-to-apples comparison list. Some deviation, but not much.

Interview Question – Describe your best boss.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes, via phone. BE specific!

Worked for Meals on Wheels? Contribute to the Community!