Meals on Wheels Interview Questions

2.4

Nutrition Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Meals on Wheels in May 2013.

Two interviews with the President of the Nutrition staff department and another with the nutrition department manager. Mainly, they wanted to know if you were good fit for the actual position and the situations you would be put in.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you can meet the learning curve of this job?   Answer Question

Volunteer Intern Engagement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Meals on Wheels in May 2013.

The initial communication was via email and we basically scheduled an in-person interview during that conversation. During the in-person interview, they asked questions about yourself, your job experiences, and your educational background. The process was easy and straight-forward. As long as you have some of the qualifications that they are looking for you should be fine.

Interview Questions
    • How I relate my previous job experience with the current position that I'm applying for.   Answer Question

Emergency Protocol Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Meals on Wheels in February 2012.

I talked to the Client services director and her assistant. It was a very good experience. I was referred by someone at my college. I like the atmosphere there. I earned good credit for college.

Volunteer Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Macon, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Meals on Wheels in March 2012.

It was wonderful. I was very optimistic. I think they really are trying to get some good quality people in there but it is the current management that are trying to weed them out. It really could be a wonderful place to work. Just try not to make a difference. Unless you get on the right team.

Executive Director Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Meals on Wheels in May 2009.

Interviewed by board Former board chair

Interview Questions
    • What would you do to turn the organization around   View Answer
    a little

Communications Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Meals on Wheels in October 2008.

Quicker interview than expected. Asked questions on a basic apples-to-apples comparison list. Some deviation, but not much.

Interview Questions
    Yes, via phone. BE specific!

Worked for Meals on Wheels? Contribute to the Community!