Measured Progress

Updated Nov 30, 2014
Updated Nov 30, 2014

1.7

Content Interview

Telephone interview where the answer provided to initial questions also answered subsequent questions; however, interviewers did not ask for elaboration or alter questioning to illicit more detailed responses. Interview process seemed very rushed and interviewers did not seemed as organized or prepared as I would have expected.

Product Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Measured Progress in May 2014.

I applied on-line (twice in a 4 year span) for the same/similar position. Never heard back the first time I applied. Apparently they pulled the req. The second time I had a phone interview with the HR woman. I thought the interview went really well. I had all of the skills, experience and even background with testing software and selling technology equipment in K-12 educational market that they were looking for in a candidate. I was asked to send some digital examples of my work, which I did immediately following the interview. I was certain I'd be called for a face to face. No such luck. I saw the position posted as NEW every week for 2 months after that. About 3 months after my phone interview I received an email telling me they had filled the position.

Test Scorer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Measured Progress in March 2014.

I applied online and was asked in for an interview. the interview turned out to be more of a information training for a small group of people. after reviewing our collage transcripts those who had completed the right courses were offered a position. there was no real interview questions as employment is based completely on college degree.

Assessment Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Measured Progress.

Send your resume to the position, come in with your transcript and proof of graduation and proof of required classes. They take your information to pay you and then you show up on the required dates

Program Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Measured Progress.

panel interview asking behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • what would you change if you were president of this company?   Answer Question

Distribution Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Measured Progress in September 2011.

it took about 6 weeks of for 3 interviews

Interview Questions
    • do you think it is easer or harder to work with a temp staff   View Answer

Test Scorer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Measured Progress in March 2011.

Easiest interview I've ever been to! All I had to do was show up, listen to a short presentation about the company and the job requirements. Then was handed all the paperwork to be hired on te spot. All I needed was transcripts and proof I could work in the US.

Interview Questions
    Was not able to negotiate salary.

Business Analyst, Change Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Measured Progress in May 2010.

The interview consisted of a discussion of Instructional Design and Change Management philosophy and different scenarios and how best to approach these scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • What do you find most important about your job?   View Answer

Independent Contractor Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Measured Progress in April 2010.

Pretty laid back ; friendly. Made to feel comfortable. Questions were the typical foray......There was one particular question in my second interview that someone asked, which I thought was interesting ( see below ). I feel that I answered it well gauged on the non-verbal response I received from the interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • What is the nicest thing you've ever done for someone else ?   View Answer

Information received from other sources about the continued viability of the company