Measured Progress

Relevance Date Difficulty

Distribution Manager Interview

Distribution Manager
Dover, NH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Measured Progress in September 2011.

Interview Details – it took about 6 weeks of for 3 interviews

Interview Question – do you think it is easer or harder to work with a temp staff   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Assessment Evaluator Interview

Assessment Evaluator
Albany, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Measured Progress.

Interview Details – Send your resume to the position, come in with your transcript and proof of graduation and proof of required classes. They take your information to pay you and then you show up on the required dates

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

Interview Details – panel interview asking behavioral questions.

Interview Question – what would you change if you were president of this company?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Test Scorer Interview

Test Scorer
Longmont, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Measured Progress in March 2011.

Interview Details – Easiest interview I've ever been to! All I had to do was show up, listen to a short presentation about the company and the job requirements. Then was handed all the paperwork to be hired on te spot. All I needed was transcripts and proof I could work in the US.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate salary.

Business Analyst, Change Management Specialist Interview

Business Analyst, Change Management Specialist
Dover, NH

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Measured Progress in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of a discussion of Instructional Design and Change Management philosophy and different scenarios and how best to approach these scenarios.

Interview Question – What do you find most important about your job?   View Answer

Worked for Measured Progress? Contribute to the Community!