Measured Progress

Updated Sep 5, 2014
Updated Sep 5, 2014

1.8

Product Manager Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Measured Progress in May 2014.

I applied on-line (twice in a 4 year span) for the same/similar position. Never heard back the first time I applied. Apparently they pulled the req. The second time I had a phone interview with the HR woman. I thought the interview went really well. I had all of the skills, experience and even background with testing software and selling technology equipment in K-12 educational market that they were looking for in a candidate. I was asked to send some digital examples of my work, which I did immediately following the interview. I was certain I'd be called for a face to face. No such luck. I saw the position posted as NEW every week for 2 months after that. About 3 months after my phone interview I received an email telling me they had filled the position.

Distribution Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dover, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Measured Progress in September 2011.

it took about 6 weeks of for 3 interviews

Interview Questions
    • do you think it is easer or harder to work with a temp staff   View Answer

Assessment Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albany, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Measured Progress.

Send your resume to the position, come in with your transcript and proof of graduation and proof of required classes. They take your information to pay you and then you show up on the required dates

Program Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Measured Progress.

panel interview asking behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • what would you change if you were president of this company?   Answer Question

Test Scorer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Longmont, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Measured Progress in March 2011.

Easiest interview I've ever been to! All I had to do was show up, listen to a short presentation about the company and the job requirements. Then was handed all the paperwork to be hired on te spot. All I needed was transcripts and proof I could work in the US.

Interview Questions
    Was not able to negotiate salary.

Business Analyst, Change Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dover, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, NH

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Measured Progress in May 2010.

The interview consisted of a discussion of Instructional Design and Change Management philosophy and different scenarios and how best to approach these scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • What do you find most important about your job?   View Answer

Worked for Measured Progress? Contribute to the Community!