Measurement Incorporated Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.4

Remote Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Durham, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

They asked 3 questions. I applied in October and got an email on Christmas Eve trying to set up an Interview in 5 days. The entire process and communication with this company is backwards. They do not care who they hire and basically seem to 'hire' anyone who applies. Do not expect to get actual work though! You will waste your time applying for this position!

Interview Questions

• Learning style and why you wanted to work for this company.   Answer Question

Systems Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Measurement Incorporated.

Interview

Hiring was very personable and laid back. Worked with Staffing agency first then met with each team member that I would be working with. Was asked several questions about past experiences. Very few technical questions. Personality fit seems to be the most important during the interview process. Not a very formal hiring process.

Data Entry/Batch Edit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Durham, NC).

Interview

Got a phone call for interview. Had interview it was successful. We discuss the job the detail of the job. what the hour would be also the salary. We talk about benefit. What we be expected of me.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Durham, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Submitted through TEK Systems. Conducted online assessment test (C#) followed by skype interview followed by in person interview. In person interview was challenging - google type abstract technical questions along with more standard algorithm and DB types. Dev teamed seemed very talented and welcoming, nice atmosphere.

Reader Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Tampa, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

The application process was completed entirely online. Transcripts were required as proof of a college degree. Once the application and transcripts were both received, I had to complete an online assessment. Once the assessment was completed, I was called in for an interview where I was informed, in detail, about the organization and my position. While it was disappointing to hear that the work was on a project-to-project basis, I applaud the company for their complete honesty about the drawbacks of working for them. I was not offered work at that point. Invitations to work on a project are emailed to applicants. I received an email within a few weeks to work on their next project and I have worked on three since then.

Interview Questions

• There was not any difficult or unexpected question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was nothing to negotiate. Pay and work hours were set in stone.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Very easy. Responded to web posting, went in for an interview. Called in for 2nd interview and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation with a difficult coworker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Reader/Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ypsilanti, MI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Ypsilanti, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

Simple and straightforward
    More advance notice of hiring would have been desirable
    References were checked quickly
    adequate notice of forms, paperwork to be completed
    All procedures, work rules and working environment were explained thoroughly during the interview and reinforced in writing
    Interviewer was encouraging and respectful
    There could have been a little more time allowed to familiarize oneself with the payroll company website
    Thorough explanation of parking restrictions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Measurement Incorporated in December 2012.

Interview

Very professional and thought out questions. One on one interviewer and had at least an hour plus discussing full range of topics: work conditions, hours, corporate goals and and ambience of working there. Lot of questions about my background and experiences and how they would contribute to the companies goals.

Interview Questions

• It sounded odd at the moment, but where do I want to be in 15 years regarding the company and my own personal needs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They presented and I took it. Seemed like a place that I wanted to hang my hat for the next 15 years.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Durham, NC).

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting, then received a call a few weeks later asking me to come in for an interview. Had a 30 min 1:1 interview with basic behavioral questions and resume review. Then, I was asked to spend 30 min writing an essay about why I wanted to work at MI.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't try. Could possibly get a higher hourly, except the rate is pretty standard for their temporary workers.

Reader Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Measurement Incorporated (Charlotte, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

It was online and very easy. You need a four year college degree. The people they hire tend to be teachers but you get people from all walks of life.

Negotiation

No Negotiation