Measurement Incorporated
www.measinc.com Durham, NC 150 to 499 Employees

Measurement Incorporated Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Durham, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Measurement Incorporated in May 2011.

Interview Details – I received an email within 24 hours after submitting my resume offering me an interview. I went for the interview 48 hours later and was told it would take approximately 90 minutes. I met with the manager and 2 other team members where we had a fairly standard interview.

At the end of the interview, the manager took out a laptop and presented me with a list of "reports" for which I should write a SQL query. In addition, I was told to look at their website and develop a set of test cases. No paper/pencil or template was given -- I wound up doing it in MS Excel. I was given just 20 minutes to do this. Rather unnerving with no indication that it was coming.

I would have been nice if they had warned me that there would be some sort of a "skills" test because if you aren't expecting it, you are not in the proper "technical mindset" to write SQL queries off the top of your head. You are shifting gears from your "soft skills" to having to start thinking like an engineer again...

Interview Questions

• I was presented with a database diagram. I was given a list of 5 reports that would need to be generated and told to write the SQL code to generate those reports.   Answer Question
  • I was shown a screen from their web page and told to write test cases to test the web page. No guidance on what should be tested or what features were available on the website or how the website should work...   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Measurement Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Measurement Incorporated Senior Quality Assurance Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Measurement Incorporated employees and interview candidates.