Measurisk Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Measurisk

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Measurisk in January 2008.

I interviewed with 3 managers and the president of the firm. Questions ranged from basic option payoffs, bond cash flow discount models, and M&A risk. In terms of personality, they wanted someone who was very eager to learn, work hard, and as one manager put it "hungry." My initial impression of the work environment was that it looked very muted.

Analyst Client Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Measurisk in April 2010.

First, talked with a senior analyst, who has been working there for 3 years, discussed the job duties and their services, takes about one and a half hour, the second interviewer is another senior analyst, asked me couple questions about bloomberg and excel, also asked a lot of questions about options, bonds and hedge fund, still a little confused what they are doing. The third interview is an VP, by the time, I am really exhausted, and don't want to repeat me answer again and again. They said they are going to call back in one and a half week, but now it's been about two weeks, don't whether will I be able to make it into second round.

Interview Questions
    • how to check the historical data of a stock with bloomberg?   View Answer

Analyst Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Measurisk in June 2008.

eight 1:1 interviews, including the president of the company

Interview Questions
    • if you're holding a long CDS position, what happens to the value of the position of the CDS spread increases?   Answer Question
    gave non-negotiable offer

Worked for Measurisk? Contribute to the Community!